- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City/Town Statistics
- Works Information
|WELL COME TO TOWNPANCHAYATH ALUR.|
|WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR and SANKRANTI-2015,|
|KARNATAKA GUARANTEE OF SERVICE ACT-2011.|
81st KANNADA SAHITYA SAMMELAN HELD IN HASSAN DIST-----
Brief Introduction of Alur TP:-......
- Alur Town is the smallest taluk of Hassan District.
- The Town Panchayath of Alur was constituted in 2005 It is situated along Bangalore-Mangalore National Highway at a distance of 205 KM from Bangalore
- Alur TP extends from 13 Degree North to 76 Degree East having a very pelasent climate throughout the year.
- The region of Hassan had been ruled by Hoysalas from the period of 11 th to 13 th century AD, During the period of Hoysalas great temples of Belur and Halebeed was constituted.
- Alur Town consists of 11 wards ,11 councilors and 4 nominated councilors
- Alur Town has population of 6541 according to 2011 census
- Alur Town stretches to an area of about 1.5 Sq Km
Computerisation : Properties within Alur TP limits have been identified & details have been collected & Integration of the properties has been completed . Birth & Death records are available online from the year 1990 Citizens can make use of this facility to register & obtain Birth & Death Certificates.
Solid Waste Management: Solid Waste Management in 11ards has been outsourced. It includes street sweeping and waste transportation. Citizens has to encourage the Door to Door collection activities in the wards and pay the service charges as per the MSW-rules for door-to-door collections. If you have any complaints regarding solid waste management please call our helpline No-218589 us to keep your city clean and hygienic.
Street Light Management: Street light Management has been outsourced. It includes new street connection and repair. If you have any complaints regarding solid waste management please call our helpline No- 218589, Chief Officer ,TP Alur
Email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: 08170-218246 FAX: 08170-218246
This page is maintained by Sri Vasudev C, Chief officer, Alur TP.